Shawn and I have been married almost 4 years. We live in North Carolina where the weather is nice and warm. Hayden is our oldest son at age 3. He enjoys riding his bike, swimming and playing any kind of sport. He loves being outdoors. Cameron is our newest addition to the family. He was born August 10, 2008. He is a great baby. We love that we can post this blog to keep you all updated with our family. Keep posting your comments! We love them. We love you all and miss all of you!
These are pictures of Hayden's room, Cameron's room, the extra bathroom which I love the sink although someone told me it looked like a bird bath..., and our bedroom.
very cute house !!! good for you - I love galley kitchens - and it looks like you have a lot of space to LIVE in - - - and your boys are just adorable ! I would love to smoosh that little baby - and hayden is just so handsome. Three is my very favorite age of all ! You just give them both a hug from auntie anne ! love you - - -
3 comments:
very cute house !!! good for you - I love galley kitchens - and it looks like you have a lot of space to LIVE in - - - and your boys are just adorable ! I would love to smoosh that little baby - and hayden is just so handsome. Three is my very favorite age of all ! You just give them both a hug from auntie anne ! love you - - -
Birdbath? Whatever! I like the sink. The rooms are really cute. I love your bed. very handsome.
Hey Aunt Anne! I get to smoosh that little baby before you do! TEEHEE! Katie is going to visit us on the way back there! YEAH!!! I am so excited!
Post a Comment