Monday, February 11, 2008

Hayden being Hayden




Here are some fun pictures of Hayden. He loves the camera!! He got a hair cut the other day by his daddy and I think it makes him look so much older. He is still my little cutie pie! We love you all..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Moonlight Thoughts said...

the kid is gorgeous !!! very cute photos. Greetings! :)

The Roger & Laurie (Dykes) /Mifflin/ Fowers Family said...

Yes he is a gorgeous little grandson! WE love him lots & have fun talking to him!
Love, Grandpa Roger & Grandma Laurie

Who is "before the dawn"?

Moonlight Thoughts said...

Hey ! I left you a comment few days ago ! I don't know you, but I acciddently run onto your blogspot, I look at the photos, by the way - the photos are great, and i just wanted to tell you the impressions. Nothing else. I hope you don't mind. All the best and greetings from Serbia!

The Happy Holladay's said...

Adorable! He's so cute! How are things?

anne said...

He is SO very cute - - - and getting so big ! He will be a great "big brother" -
give him a big ole hug from auntie anne - - -

Unknown said...

yes its me!! I have finally made my way to the Nelson family blog!
I can not believe how grown up little Hayden looks! He is so adorable! I bet you guys can't wait to see the new little cutie!
I sure miss seeing you guys, love ya!! Candace